Specialty Care Close to Home.
Beyond Specialty Care...
Your Pharmacy Home
Midtown Express provides a full range of traditional pharmacy services making it a one stop shop for ALL your pharmacy needs.
Specialty Care Services are currently available for: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Crohn’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Hepatitis C, Ulcerative Colitis, and Osteoporosis.
Our Pharmacists Are Trained & Ready to Help
Our pharmacists will explain the proper
Administration of your medication and can personally answer any questions about its use. After pickup, you’re just a phone call away… or simply stop by to talk in person.
Personal Attention for Your Drug Therapy
- Education on your medication and how it works to manage your condition
- In-person injection training
- Address any concerns about side effects and adverse events
Conveniently Pick Up Medications
- Pick up your specialty medications right here at Midtown Express or have them shipped to your home
We Work to Get Your Specialty Medications Quickly… and Help You Stay on Track
Because specialty medications are typically very expensive, insurance companies may impose prior authorization or approval before use. We’ll help you get the medication your doctor has prescribed at the lowest possible cost.
We Work Behind the Scenes for you by:
- Determining your insurance coverage and copay
- Utilizing manufacturer co-pay cards to reduce prescription cost
- Enrolling you in available foundation assistance programs to help cover high out-of-pocket costs
- Transferring the prescription to your insurance required pharmacy, if necessary.
- Providing refill reminder calls to help keep you on schedule with therapy
- Following up to answer any questions after you’ve started the medication
Specialty Care Services are now available at Midtown Express! We can now provide the high touch care you expect from a specialty pharmacy in a local retail setting.
The services we offer:
- Benefit Investigation
- Prior Authorization
- Appeals Assistance
- Co-Pay Card utilization
- Foundation Assistance
- Automated refill reminders
- Patient education on proper administration and storage
- Injection training assistance in pharmacy
- Non-compliance notifications to prescribers
- Warm transfer of prescriptions when mandated
Please Download our Enrollment Forms Below